SecondQuest

Ramalam's quest across Second Life

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

The Mainland

The Coast of Mul and the vast land mass that is the mainland island between myself and The Future (my first destination) was hard to reach from the island of opportunity, I had to swim a great distance, without any aid from the nearby islands.

Eventually I surfaced at the coast

The Coast of Mul

I climbed the hill a short way and found a meditation garden where I took my rest from this hard part of my journey. I wanted to collect my thoughts before I began the long trek across the mainland.

Meditation garden

The Agents of the Future were clearly interested in my journey, for they sent Profaniti to aid me in the first steps of my land trek.

Profaniti

Together we sat and talked, then climbed to the summit where we celebrated my arrival on the mainland with some drinking and dancing.

Dancing fool

There would be much, much more to see on the Mainland and I couldn't wait to continue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home