SecondQuest

Ramalam's quest across Second Life

Monday, December 04, 2006

It begins...

I climbed out of the water, dripping with the pixilated dropplets I looked back at the horizon...

first picture of me journey

I knew my Journey would begin from this point. I found myself in the Bronze City of Alderia, on the most southwestern point of Secondlife.

Second picture of my journey

I looked about and saw a building covered in money, with many small pyramids of money lying on the floor. The building contained many boothes for recieving money for taking a survey, but I was not interested in money.

Suddenly a beeping and squeaking noise flew over my shoulder and I met my first companion on my journey:

Third picture of my journey

I call him 'Squeak' and he followed me around the courtyard for a while before I sat down, weary from the sea journey and contemplated my new journey.

A jounrey across Secondlife.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home