SecondQuest

Ramalam's quest across Second Life

Sunday, December 03, 2006

It's a dangerous thing, stepping out your door...

You step into a road and if you don't keep your feet there is no telling where you might be swept off to. Bilbo Baggins.

Emaho!

If we haven't met yet, my name is Ramalam Ra. I now live a Secondlife. I own no money and no land. But I own something far more valuable. A sense of adventure. It is my quest to journey on land across Secondlife, meet and help people and get in adventures (you know, like Cain in Kung Fu). I hope we meet somewhere along the way.

I am seeking a mountain. I call it Escape, but one could easily call it 'Contentment' or 'The Promised Land'. In this sense my Secondlife is exactly the same as my real life. But with less chance of enlightenment.

Why am I making such a journey? Like I said, the sense of adventure and to meet people, help them, make friends and give them a postcard or something. I don't know if such a thing as been done before, if it has, awesome, but I've got to do it.

Why keep a blog?
To document the journey and so I can look back at my adventures. I can also show you some exciting places that people have made in Secondlife and cool people. But also I hope that if you read this we can meet and journey together, at least so long as our paths co-incide.

So when I next post I will have begun my journey.

Be seeing you.

Ram Ra

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home