SecondQuest

Ramalam's quest across Second Life

Thursday, October 04, 2007

"Make me a promise Ramalam..."


RedCurtainproject
Originally uploaded by fragilepeat

"There is something I want to show to you Ram," Arteer said as Ram sipped his tea.
"I am the owner of The Red Curtain Project," Arteer explained, "It's a kind of photography studio where people take pictures of themselves against the Red Curtain and then post them to an online community on Flickr."
Ramalam nodded as Arteer led the way through her garden to a surreal environment on the far side.
"This is the Red Curtain Project in it's third incarnartion," Arteer said and gestured to the surrounding black and white arena.
"Join the community at
http://www.flickr.com/groups/redcurtain/

then post a picture of yourself! Then you will be on my wall!"
Ramalam smiled and nodded.
"I will do so," he said, "Is there any way I can repay your kindness?"
"Put a picture of yourself on my wall!" Arteer enthused.
"Also, she said, her face turning more serious, "I want you to make me a promise."
"A promise?" Ramalam said hesitantly, "I do not break my word easily so a promise would be binding."
"I want you to promise me you will keep writing your journal of your journey," Arteer said. Ramalam looked deep into Arteer's eyes, his own like voids. The moment stretched into the distance.
"I promise," Ram said. And meant it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home